I can’t get two seconds (okay, it takes longer than that) to myself to blog, it seems. I didn’t get to blog about:
- James Brown’s death (I should’ve gone to the viewing at the Apollo. I’ve never been there).
- President Ford’s death (It’s amazing how once someone has passed away, everyone has nice things to say. He could’ve used some of that while he was in office. He was always portrayed as a buffoon).
- The first baby born in NYC was born to an illegal immigrant (Toys R Us at first tried to back out of giving the baby the promised $25,000. Talk about bad publicity).
- It’s really, really freaking warm for January (I prefer that to the single digits we got a few years ago, but we know this is bad, right?)
- Orlando is nine months old! (I have tons of pictures to post on his site. Sigh).
- My cousin is visiting from Panama (and I think she’s really bored, but we’re trying).
- My dog took a flying leap off the top of the stairs (What the hell was he thinking?? He didn’t get hurt, but that was very scary).
- Nancy Pelosi (I don’t care what anyone says, she looks like a nice lady. Why does she scare people? I’d vote for her).
- My mom almost burned down the apartment (She left food on the stove, then went to the supermarket. Thank God nothing actually caught fire, but the place still smells of smoke).
- Randy Johnson is finally gone. (Yay!)
Belated Happy New Year, all.