Sunday, April 02, 2006

Play Ball

With the baseball season starting tonight, now’s a good time to post my predictions.

American League

East: New York Yankees

Central: Cleveland Indians

West: Oakland A’s

Wild Card: Toronto Blue Jays


National League

East: Atlanta Braves

Central: St. Louis Cardinals

West: San Francisco Giants

Wild Card: New York Mets


American League Championship Series

Yankees vs. Cleveland


National League Championship Series

Cardinals vs. Giants


World Series

Yankees vs. Giants


World Champions

Yankees

2 comments:

Shannon said...

Go Yankees! My son got put on the "Red Sox" little league team and it's killing my husband seeing him in that Sox uniform! ;-)

Wanted to wish you the best with the baby! A C-section really is preferable to natural childbirth, in my book. As a friend of mine likes to say, "No pain, no pain!"

Michelle Pessoa said...

I'd have to pull my son out of that league. ;)