- Terry Nichols, accomplice to Oklahoma City bomber Timothy McVeigh (who was himself housed there before being executed).
- Ramzi Ahmed Yousef, mastermind of the 1993 World Trade Center attack.
- Mohamed Rashed Daoud Al-Owhali and Wadih El Hage, convicted of the 1998 U.S. embassy bombings in Kenya and Tanzania.
- “Shoebomber” Richard Reid.
- “Unabomber” Theodore Kaczynski.
- Olympic park bomber Eric Rudolph.
- Robert Hanssen, a former FBI agent who is serving life for spying for the former USSR.
- Woody Harrelson’s dad, Charles Harrelson, who is serving two life sentences for the murder of a federal judge.
Uh, am I the only one here who grew up reading comic books??
They’ve put nine supervillains in the same facility and given them almost four hundred potential henchmen.
I know I’ve seen this plot before. They’re going to team up and break out!
I hope someone has the Justice League on speed dial.