Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Orlando on KFC

Hi!

I don’t have teeth yet, but when I do, I will want to eat meals like the Famous Bowls at KFC. This dish is something that someone mature -- like a two-year-old -- must’ve created. They take a bowl and put everything on the menu in it in layers! Popcorn chicken on top of corn on top of mashed potatoes topped by gravy and cheese!!

Look at all the pretty colors!

Some people may say, “Eeeuw!” but I say, “Yum!”

Or, I will say “yum” when I have teeth.

Bye now!

7 comments:

Jardena said...

Well, when you get the teeth to eat it, the nutritional guide probably won't matter much to you. Just don't have french fries with it :)

Shannon said...

Holy cow - that sounds awesome. I'm not big on KFC, but I might have to make it on my own sometime!

A Army Of (Cl)One said...

That sounds so bad for you, it must be good tasting. Now I want to swing by KFC for lunch.

Michelle Pessoa said...

I guess ox-tail stew is out of the question for you? :D

A Army Of (Cl)One said...

JQueen: My wife and oldest son have your quirk. Me and the lil one could care less whats touching what. It is not so odd, but great fodder for those that love you enough to make fun of you :)

Anonymous said...

I love this sort of "everything in the same bowl" kind of food. My daughter is in the "foods must never touch" category. Go figure.

Oxtails are good but they're an awful lot of work for only a little meat.

Michelle Pessoa said...

Oxtails aren't a lot of work to cook. You just stew 'em down. But it's true -- the bone to meat ratio is high.

This is probably grossing out everyone who's not familiar with West Indian cuisine. ;)