Friday, February 11, 2005

SWG: Spice Warz

Okay, it was mildly amusing the first two times, but now I'm getting pissed.

I got busted AGAIN for spice last night on SWG. I was on my speeder bike heading out to empty my harvester for the first time in three days when I came across a patrol of stormtroopers outside of Theed.

I tried to skirt them but my friggin' computer was lagging badly and I heard the familiar, "Halt, citizen..."

So I tried to gun it, and guess what?

I went flying off my bike!

You know the rest -- I was searched, they found Neutron Pixie and sliced armor and they fined me, this time 1200cr.

Fuck these guys.

Gotta upgrade my CPU so I don't lag so bad and I can spot these guys before they spot me.

And, no, I'm not gonna stop selling spice. I make too much "lucci" selling to people who are too lazy to buy a crate.

Oh, and in other news, I finally completed a piloting mission. I shot down three TIE fighters with Nety, my Wookie character on the Corbantis server. I still suck, though.

No comments: