- Sports: Barry Bonds takes over as the all-time homerun leader. The White Sox will fail to make the post season. Roy Jones, Jr. is put into a coma, but recovers.
- World Events: Osama bin Laden’s body is found, but neither the war in Iraq nor the “war on terror” are affected.
- Local Events: A scandal will reveal that the NYPD has systematically underreported crime statistics over the last eight years.
- National Events: Attorney General Alberto Gonzalez is forced to resign. Dick Cheney is forced to resign “for health reasons.”
- Economy: Google’s stock price drops to $80. The Dow at the end of the year will be under 10,500.
- Entertainment: Peter Jackson begins preproduction on The Hobbit. Studios experiment with releasing DVDs of movies at the same time they appear in the theaters in order to combat piracy.
- Technology: TiVo goes bankrupt, but Microsoft adopts the technology.
- Natural Disasters: A hurricane will wreck havoc above the Mason-Dixon line. A blizzard will cause Washington D.C. governmental offices to close for three days. There will be an earthquake in Missouri causing panic, but minor damage.
Saturday, December 31, 2005
Predictions for 2006
These are my psychic predictions for 2006.