Sunday, January 01, 2006

Predictions for 2006 (2)

These are my personal predictions for 2006.

  • Entertainment: I will not go anywhere. I will not finish a single novel. I will, however, watch Battlestar Galactica, Lost and Prison Break on TV.

  • Finance: I will make less money than I did in 2005.

  • Natural Disasters: I will slip and bust my ass in the snow.

  • Technology: I will upgrade my computer, though I have no need to.

  • Health: I will not do a single minute of formal exercise.

2 comments:

Kathleen Hite Babb said...

Happiest of New Year's for you, Michelle. Hope that you have the relaxing year, but hope that none of your other predictions come true.

Michelle Pessoa said...

Thanks, Kathleen!

I don't know how relaxing it'll be with the baby, but I appreciate it. ;)

Best to you in the new year as well!