Friday, November 10, 2006

Sheff Shipped to Motown


From the Daily News:
The Yankees fulfilled their first objective of the offseason by trading outfielder Gary Sheffield to the Tigers for three top pitching prospects, the Daily News has learned.

The three prospects are Bronx native Humberto Sanchez, relievers Kevin Whelan and Anthony Claggett.
I don't even care if these prospects don't pan out. Good riddance. I liked Sheff in 2004, but after that he started running his mouth. What an asshole. My only regret is that we didn't ship him off to an NL team so we'd never see his ass again.

Read more...

2 comments:

Luke Cage said...

See that? That's why I like coming to your site. I love your perspectives and opinions. Mostly because they rival my own! (smile) By Sheff, thanks for the memories mannn...

Michelle Pessoa said...

If only he could shut his mouth! He's scary enough with his bat. That should be enough.

Thanks for the compliments on my blog. I like yours too, I just wish you had an RSS feed. ;)