Sunday, July 17, 2005

FrankenCheddar

I have nothing to talk about today, so I went to Cheddar X's site to look for a quick list of bullshit to blog about.

1. How many times a day do you wash your hands?

Six times or so. And I use hand sanitizer a lot.

2. How often do you get the flu that's going around?

Almost never. I've gotten the flu maybe three times in the last 20 years. I'm not healthy at all -- I just don't seem to be in contact with sick people.

3. How often are you really "sick" when you take a sick day?

Well, I'm mentally ill, so the answer is always.

4. Who would you like to see in a cage match?

Bush and a polar bear.

5. Name 3 things you absolutely love.

Paella. Beren. Electronic devices.

6. If you had to give 2 of them up which would they be (and why)?

Shit! I could give up paella and electronic devices. Not my puppy.

7. Name 3 things you absolutely loathe.

Dust with hair in it. Mice. Icy weather.

8. What is your all time favorite memory EVER?

Honestly, I have no idea. Everything has been tainted.

9. What is the one thing that happened in high school that would make you avoid your class reunion?

There's nothing that happened that would make me avoid a reunion. I would avoid a reunion because a) no one would remember me and b) I haven't become wealthy and people go to those things to show off.

10. What is your dream job, no matter how untrained you might be or unrealistic and bizarre it might be?

Working on special effects for a major motion picture would be something I'd be proud to do.

11. If you could write yourself into any tv show, which show and how would you do it?

I would like to be on the upcoming Star Wars TV show. As a Jedi, of course.

12. If you could replace anyone on a tv show, who would you choose to replace on what show and why?

I only watch three shows -- Lost, Battlestar Galactica and Deadwood -- and I'm pleased with the casting of each. Except maybe Jamie Bamber on Galactica. But he may improve.

No comments: