Sunday, January 22, 2006

Habits Meme

This is a meme I created using some questions from the book 4,000 Questions for Getting to Know Anyone and Everyone by Barbara Ann Kipfer.


Habits

What is consistently in your garbage?

Vegetables. I never finish them.

Do you have phobias?

I’m scared of heights.

Do you snore?

Yeah. I’ve been told I talk in my sleep too. Sheesh. :(

What are you obsessive about, and why?

I hate when people move my stuff. I feel violated when that happens. It makes me feel like nothing belongs to me.

Of you were in prison, what would you do with your time?

I’d like to be put in solitary confinement so that I could write a novel.

How much water do you drink every day?

Not enough -- maybe 12-16 ounces.

Do you put your right or left sock on first?

The left, I think. How weird!

Do you set your watch exactly, ahead or behind?

Two minutes ahead.

What do you often dream of?

I often dream of being on the subway.

In what order do you put on your clothes?

Panties, bra, socks, pants, blouse, jacket. I never realized I had a particular order.

No comments: