Tuesday, February 07, 2006

A Year of Blogging

Today marks the first anniversary of this blog!

I have 416 posts under my belt, so at some point I was doing multiple posts a day. No time for that now!

I haven't accomplished any of the things I intended to do with this blog.
I was going to:
  • Write about Narnia. I did that maybe three times.
  • Use it to prepare for NaNoWriMo. Didn't even bother signing up.
  • Post new artwork. I posted old artwork instead.
Ah, well.

With Blogger acting up lately, I'm concerned about stability. I don't want everything I've written to disappear one day, so I may transition to a blog hosted elsewhere so that I can easily back up everything.

Something to think about.

3 comments:

Jardena said...

Happy Blogging B-Day. I can understand your concerns about blog stability, after this past weekend, that concern crossed my mind as well.

Michelle Pessoa said...

Thanks!

I have to weigh the pros and cons of moving to a new blog. Starting from scratch is a pain and Blogger really is very easy to use. I love the Word plug-in and the fact that I can photoblog directly from Flickr.

Anonymous said...

Happy Blog Day, Michelle! I wish you many more.