Thursday, March 23, 2006

The Routine

I've quickly fallen into a routine now that I'm at home.

I get up at 5:30 and turn on Good Day New York. I fall asleep again and watch the last hour of the news from 8 to 9.

From 9-10 I watch A Baby Story on TLC. From 10-10:30 I watch Bringing Home Baby on TLC, then at 10:30 I watch the last half of the Montell Williams show.

From 11 to 12 I watch The Price is Right, then at 12 I watch Eyewitness News for half an hour. From 12:30-1:00 I watch Geraldo at Large.

From 1-2 I watch Divorce Court, then from 2-3 I watch Judge Mathis.

From 3-4 I watch Judge Hatchett, and from 4-5 I watch Judge Judy. At 5 I watch Eyewitness News again.

YAWN!

2 comments:

flu said...

LOL

JamaicanQueen said...

Enjoy those naps and the time to yourself. Because that stuff all goes down hill after your birth. You will soon be welcomed to the world of cat naps and as soon as they sleep through the night, you are now in the world of "But I'm not sleepy!"