Nothing new to report from last night's OB appointment. The baby still hasn't decided to move down. There's no dilation yet. The doctor still thinks it's going to be a C-section. She says it's up to me if I want to wait past the due date to see if the baby decides to move into position on its own.
I'll think about it a bit.