Another good episode, but a little weak on the Caprica side.
Stuff I liked:
- Apollo couldn't make the tape denouncing his father and Laura and Zarek were pissed at him. LOL!
- No Baltar in this episode. He's best used sparingly.
- Adama does look like a man that has had a brush with death. His movements are slower and more deliberate. Good!
- Callie earned 30 days in the brig for shooting Boomer. Good! Discipline must be maintained.
- Laura makes a religious appeal to the people of the fleet to follow her back to Kobol. And a third of the ships join her, much to Adama's irritation.
- Tyrol comes to Adama to speak on Callie's behalf, but Adama is more interested in quizzing Tyrol about Boomer -- "Did you love her?" Later, Adama cries when he looks at her body in the morgue. He has been shaken to the core because, evidently, he loved her as a daughter.
Stuff I didn't like:
- Starbuck, why did you sleep with that jerk from the Caprica Buccaneers? Jeez, what a ho.
- We learn that Starbuck had all of her fingers broken in childhood. So, a woman can't be strong unless there's abuse in her past.
- Starbuck gets a pelvic exam from a Cylon. Disgusting.
- How did Starbuck get shot and captured? She was standing right next to Helo.