Saturday, August 06, 2005

BSG: Resistance

I'm so amazed at this show. I was prepared not to like this season. I was sure it was going to start to suck. But the first four episodes have been great. They've exceeded my expectations.

Things I liked:


  • Callie as Jack Ruby. Wow! I didn't see that coming at all! That was a great scene. They're leading Boomer to her new cell, everyone is screaming and throwing shit at her, then BOOM! Callie jumps out of the crowd and shoots her.
  • Baltar playing hardball. Again, wow! He poisoned Tyrol so that he could force Boomer to give up the number of Cylons embedded in the fleet.
  • The "Boston Massacre" scene. I shouldn't have been surprised, but when spooked the Marines fired on the civilians who were refusing to supply the Galactica, I didn't expect it.

Things I didn't like:

  • Saul and Ellen's "rough sex" shit. Fuck that. I'm not interested in that.
  • No comments: