Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Cruise: Day 3 - San Juan

Mom -- Oh my God! I have to use _all_ of my coupons before we leave port!
Portrait of Michelle's mom. After 40 minutes in the linen store in Old San Juan, did she buy anything? Nope.

--

The dinner last night was better -- roast duck. Oh, and I didn't wear the stockings.

I had some camera trouble as we were pulling into San Juan. The lenses on all my cameras were fogged up because of the difference between the heat and humidity in the room and outside.

The seven of us made an ill-fated attempt to walk to the San Cristobal fortress. We never got there. Only two of us are not overweight and we have three ladies who are over seventy and one in her fifties. And people got bored on the way.

My mom had a lot of fun using the coupons in her shopping book and she bought me two Hawaiian shirts, so she is happy.

I will be happy when I can buy some electronic stuff.

I was bored today, but tomorrow should be more interesting. I'm going on a tour of a butterfly farm, so I hope to take some nice pictures.

I need a photographer's vest so I can store my stuff distributed across my body. My shoulder is killing me from carrying this bag.

No comments: