Sunday, October 23, 2005

Google Images Meme

Here's a fun meme I found at Being Me.

The Rules:

Go to Google Images and search under the following categories:

  • The name of the town where you grew up

  • The name of the town where you live now

  • Your name

  • Your Grandmother's name (pick one)

  • Your favorite food

  • Your favorite drink

  • Your favorite song

  • Your favorite smell
Then post the pictures.

---

Where I grew up: Fort Greene, Brooklyn, across the street from Fort Greene Park.



Where I live now: Still in Brooklyn, not far from where Ebbets Field once stood.



My name:
Several pictures of me turned up, as well as some pictures taken by me, such as this one of a ceremony in Korea.



My maternal grandmother’s name
: This search pulled up this image of the Santa Maria, Columbus’s ship.



My favorite food:
Paella!



My favorite drink:
Vanilla Coke.



My favorite song:
“Just Like That” by R. Kelly. Yes, I know he’s a pedophile. That’s a nice song, though.



My favorite smell (fragrance): Cool Water by Davidoff.

No comments: